Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dentist Time!


So I haven't been to the dentist in 5 years. I know you're thinking that's gross and why would I do such a thing. Well I went with out insurance for quite a while and it was the cool college thing to do.

BUT now that I am a full fledged adult the dentist is now within my financial reach. So I went to the dentist on Tuesday:

The doc: "you have a set of really strong teeth."

Me: "no cavities for me suckers"

The doc: "but it looks like you have three small cavities"

My heart was broken.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mike. Nice teeth. Too bad I can tell you don't floss much! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't floss at all. The wife wishes I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one as well. My third. /sigh

    My dentist says, "This doesn't belong in your mouth" whatever that means. He also spent about five minutes staring at my x-ray saying, "That's weird." He then poked me and it hurt. Bad.

    ReplyDelete