Monday, March 14, 2011

Random words

I usually post pictures or videos of random things because I don't care for writing my thoughts and feelings. Writing exposes a person. The written word is permanent. Of course you can see who a person is through the words that come out of their mouth but text lasts far longer. When you write, those words become yours. They are coated with your DNA. Whether you want them or not the words you write will follow you to your grave and beyond. The moment the words you speak are written down they will never die. Video will record the sound and the moment but the meaning will live on in the words that are written. I've always admired those who can tame the pen. I've often wondered why this gift skipped me for the most part. It's not that I can't write but I don't love it. *End of thought*

No comments:

Post a Comment