Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nose


My nose is strong.
My nose smells all.
My nose knows when the lid to the trash can in the kitchen is slightly ajar.
My nose knows when my shoes have begun to turn.
My nose grows hair.
My nose can smell a fart a mile away.
My nose hates your perfume.
My nose loves the smell of the mountain air.
My nose loves the smell of the freshly cut lawn.
My nose gets boogers in it.
My nose gets picked on occasion.
My nose gives my wife Eskimo kisses.
My nose judges the smell of your home.
My nose can tell if your clean or not.
My nose has never cared for the smell of roses.
My nose likes the smell of cigars and coffee.
My nose knows which day of the week it is in Ogden because of which dog food they are making at the dog food plant.

My nose loves all of life's good and bad smells.   

No comments:

Post a Comment