Monday, September 27, 2010

I just found out.

So I thought the meeting was tomorrow, but it's next Tuesday. This helps. I seriously thought this was going to be my undoing. I thought that I would blow a gasket. But it's ok. The meeting is next week. I'm tired.

I stand by every choice I've made. "Where you lead, I will follow" has been my unwritten law. I've felt as though God has truly lead me to where I am at this exact moment in life. Don't get me wrong, but I've made mistakes and I know I haven't always acted when I've felt God lead. Now, I feel as though he's taken me to the edge of the new plain. What's up ahead is going to be extraordinary. With this new place, will come freedom. 

My boss asked me today in an otherwise painful conversation if I wanted more autonomy. I knew she was asking this in a rhetorical sense but just now I feel as though God is asking me. "Michael, do you want more autonomy?"

I don't know what this is going to mean but I'm ready to find out. 

au·ton·o·my 

[aw-ton-uh-mee]
–noun, plural -mies.
1.
independence or freedom, as of the will or one's actions: theautonomy of the individual.
2.
the condition of being autonomous; self-government, or theright of self-government; independence: The rebelsdemanded autonomy from Spain.
3.
a self-governing community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment