Sunday, October 10, 2010

hello

Slept in this morning. The dinger on the oven randomly went off. I'm still laying in bed. I need to get some coffee going. Even if it is noon, that doesn't mean that you skip coffee. This is going to be a short week. I took Thursday off and the following Monday. We're going to get out of town and have some fun. Hopefully this will kick start my desire work hard. I'm burned out as of right now. Everything I'm asked to do makes me shutter. It's not that I hate what I do but I sometimes hate what I do.

Lately I've had the urge to produce something. So much of what I do is service and keeping things running. Of course a lot odlf jobs are like this but I feel like I have nothing to show at the end of the day/week/month. I want to be creative and produce something. Make something happen. I'm not sure what but I'm know that's what I want to do. I even see the construction crews when I'm driving to work and I think that those guys are really making something. Not that I want to work construction but I know that I want to be apart of something the produces. I want to use my imagination for something more than virus removal and how fast I can setup a computer.

Just some thoughts. Not quite sure what it is yet but I'm leaning towards something.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment