Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Road Trip

The Wife and I have been looking at getting out of town for spring break. Of course it's her spring break but we're going to call it a vacation. We've always talked about road tripping here or there but we weren't married and we couldn't do it(parents and what not...). But now we are as married as it gets so here comes the road trip.


I'm not going to say where we are going because I want to post where we went when we get back. I know that makes me a nerd but I'm very comfortable with that label at this point and time in the my life. So here are some of my ideas for displaying the trip to you (the blog). 


1. A time lapse video of the entire road trip (from Ogden to the destination)


2. Plenty of goofy off the side of the road pictures along the way.


3. The video camera (of course). I think I may even let the Wife video. 


4. Mobile photo uploads while on the trip.


5. and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment